I am beyond thrilled and honored to have been selected as one of the six finalists in the National Association of Professional Child Photographer’s “Best New Emerging Child Photographer” contest! It would be an absolute DREAM to win this recognition and incredibly learning opportunity for me and YOU can help me make that dream come true! It all comes down to a public vote and at the time that I’m writing this I appear to be in second place by only about 150 votes!
I first became aware of the NAPCP through some photography classes I was taking and looking at websites of some of my favorite child photographer’s I noticed that many of them were members of this group. So I was thrilled when I was notified a couple of weeks ago that I had received a nomination for this award!
Once I received the nomination I took a closer look at the details and oh my gosh look at this list of rewards to the one lucky winner!
- Expense paid trip to Atlanta, Georgia for an amazing experience. Our winner will spend time with the NAPCP team and the ShootProof team so we can celebrate them! This will include airfare (provided by ShootProof), plus lodging, meals, and live interviews (provided by NAPCP and ShootProof).
- NAPCP Membership– 2 Years
- ShootProofAccount – One Year
- Musea– One Matted & Framed Print of Choice
- Miller’s LabSignature Album
- FundyPro Account – One Year
- AnimotoProfessional Account – One Year
- One Hour Mentoring Session with Rob Greer– Photographer & SEO Expert
- One Hour Mentoring Session with Alice Park– Co-Founder of NAPCP
- One Hour Mentoring Session with Courtney Zerizefof Creative Homeroom
- One Hour Branding Consultation with Renee Swigert of Ribbons of Red
- Professional Hair & Makeup by Molly Toddand headshots by Alice Park Photography
- Digital Seal for Website – Best New Emerging Child Photographer 2017
- Promotion from NAPCP, ShootProof, and sponsors on all Social Media and online websites
I didn’t allow myself to become too excited because I know that they were receiving hundreds of nominations from around the globe but I did go through some day dreaming about “what if….”! And then last week I received the news that I was among a group of 25 photographers who had been selected as the semi-finalists for the contest!
At that point it came down to the contest judges (Shannon Sewell – Shannon Sewell Photography; Barbara Griffin – Atlanta Celebrates Photography; Ali Nelson – Ali Makes Things; Ana-Maria Klizs – Bluebird Kisses; and Elizabeth Jacob – Babiekins Magazine). Their task was to select the six finalists from the group of 25 which brings us to today. Somehow I made this list of final six and now the public gets to vote for a winner!
What a crazy career impacting opportunity for all six of us and I am humbled and honored to be one of this incredible group! The educational opportunities and mentoring that come with the prize package is of such value to those of us who are just in the infancy of our child photography business. I am literally overwhelmed by just the thought of what this contest could mean for myself and my business.
In any event, I would love it if you would help turn this girl’s dream into a reality and cast your vote for Crow’s Nest Photography!
The link will take you directly to the voting page. Tap the “Vote Now” button. On the next screen enter your email address. The next time you check email, open the email from “WordPress” to activate your vote. Just a quick minute is all it takes to help a girl out!
Thank you so much!!!